Sunday 9 December 2018

My 2018 Musical Advent Calendar

We're back from our weekend in Victoria. We picked the puppies up from the kennel. Yes, they were quite excited, especially little Clyde. Got them home and gave them both a bath. Neither was particularly hungry. In fact they are both sound asleep on the couch between. Clyde is twitching in his sleep, must be having dreams.. maybe nightmares. Poor little fella.

Anyway, we're home and happy about it. We watched the result show on the Strictly Come Dancing show and then Dr. Who.

I'm about to see if either pup wants to go out for a pre-bedtime walk. Before I do here is my Day 9 Musical Advent calendar entry. I'll do my Day 10 entry before I go to bed maybe.

My Day 9 song is from Welsh singer Betsy. She has a great voice. Love this song.

Betsy - Wanted More


Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails