Wednesday 22 December 2021

Midweek Music Medley

I can't believe another week has gone since my last entry here. I've finished a couple of more books, have 3 left to finish before 2021 ends. Jo and I have been out to dinner once, had a FANTASTIC dinner at a new restaurant (for us... it's actually been in town for 17 years.) called Martines, with friends. Jo had the cheese tortellini and I had the schnitzel of the day, a pork schnitzel. We've taken a day trip to Qualicum, actually had a nice lunch there at Gary's Bistro, and enjoyed some shopping. Yesterday we drove down to Nanaimo to hit a couple of stores, another nice lunch at the Cactus Club Cafe. So we've been very busy, I guess I'm trying to say. I will get back to posting about books but for today, Wed 22 Dec 2021, here is your midweek music medley.

Midweek Music Medley - 22 Dec 2021

1. English R&B singer Dina Carroll - Ain't No Man (1992).

2. English R&B singer Dionne Bromfield - Mama Said (2009).

3. American dance-pop singer Donna Allen - Serious (1986).

Enjoy the rest of your week and your countdown to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails