Wednesday 21 October 2020

Your Midweek Music Medley

 It's Wed 21 October and the missus and I are in bed enjoying toast and tea (for her) or coffee (for me). The pups are sprawled around us. A perfect morning. We both woke up a bit early today so I finished a book. I'll post about that in a later post. Today here is your Midweek Music Medley to help get you over the hump. If you're American, take it with you if your voting today. 

Your Midweek Music Medley


1. American music group Debarge - A Dream (1983). Personally, my dream is that America votes the Trump crime family out of the White House in a bigly way.


2. British acid jazz band Incognito - Giving it Up (1993).


3. British soul group The Real Thing - Can't Get By Without You (1976).

Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails