Wednesday 12 August 2020

Your Midweek Music Medley

 It's Wednesday 12 August and I'm a bit more cheerful than I've been in a little while. VP Joe Biden's announcement that he has chosen Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate made me very happy. I think it's a great ticket. Get out and vote America. Don't let Trump screw with your election!

So, as per normal, this my mid-week music medley to help you get over that mid-week hump. I hope it's a bit easier today. Here are my song choices.

1. English alternative rock band, We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use It! (aka Fuzzbox) - Rules and Regulations (1986)

2. South African band Honeymoan - Low Blow (2019)

3. English post punk / new wave band The Passions - I'm in Love with a German Film Star (1981).

Enjoy the rest of your week! Stay strong and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails