Wednesday 22 July 2020

You Mid-Week Music Medley

Portland Moms - Stay Strong!
I may do another entry later today as I do have some book stuff to catch up with. But for now, here is your mid-week trio of songs to help get you through the rest of the week. They are especially dedicated to #PortlandMoms for standing strong before Trump's fascist stormtroopers. (Sorry for my political editorializing but watching what they are doing to these people in Portland OR makes me sick to my stomach). Stay strong Portland Moms and all moms for that matter. You are true heroes!

Here are your songs.

1. American singer / songwriter Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (2019).

2. British / American country / pop duo Brown & Gray - Last To Know.

3. American country singer Ingrid Andress - Life Of The Party (2020).

Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe. Support and stand up for your Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails