Wednesday 8 April 2020

Your Mid-week Musical Interlude

Last night the moon was so big and shiny. Jo and I walked down to the end of the crescent so we could get a good view of it. It was so bright it almost hurt the eyes. Just beautiful to see.

I had my first 'pandemic' dream last night. Nothing scary really. I can't remember if I actually had Covid 19 in this dream but there seemed to be some sort of cure. (Ed note. Remember, this was just a dream and no that I don't have prophetic ones). The cure had something to do with gooseberries. Yup it did indeed. Doesn't mean you should go out and buy gooseberries now though. Remember.. just a dream. Anyway, that was my dream. I didn't say it would be exciting.. 😎

So now on to my Wednesday midweek musical interlude. Three songs for your enjoyment.

1. Adamski and Seal - Killer (1990). Reached #1 on the UK charts.


2. Izo Fitzroy - Blind Faith Great voice...


3. McAlmont and Butler - Yes (1995). The first single from this English rock duo, reached #8 on the UK charts.

Have a great Wednesday. Back with normal programming tomorrow.. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails