Wednesday 1 April 2020

A Mid-week Musical Interlude

I will do my normal BLog entry in an hour or so but at the moment, for some reason, I need a musical interlude. These songs came together on my USB while I was out picking up some previously ordered food and dog meds.. I found myself more nervous about getting close to people... Maybe that's why I need the music right now.. Everybody take care and enjoy the musical selections.

1. Kim Appleby - Don't Worry (1990). Originally of English duo, Mel and Kim. Her sister died in 1990 from pneumonia following cancer treatment.

2. George Michael - Outside (1998). I'm beginning to appreciate George Michael's music more and more.

3. Georgia - Never Let You Go (2019). Georgia is a new artist for me. I find myself having almost a visceral reaction to some of her songs. It might just be the great beat.. Great song anyway.

So there you go. Stay safe and healthy. Back in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails