Sunday 2 December 2018

Musical 2018 Advent Calendar - Day 2

Its definitely December. Last night I noticed that more of our neighbors have their Xmas lights up outside. I'll probably get ours up in the next week. I have to get a few more replacements for those burnt out last year. If the stores haven't already sold out that is. lol. OK, now on to music.


Bill's 2018 Musical Advent Calendar

Day 2 - The Veronicas - Untouched

Back about ten years ago (crikey, that long ago?), when I was posted down in Victoria and Jo was living back in Comox, I spent many weekends commuting between the two locations, or Jo would come down for the weekend to Victoria. She eventually pretty well moved down there until I retired. But that left me with lots time listening to the car radio. And that's where I first heard this song. It's a great pop / rock song with super violins to add to the drama. It really started a love affair with the music of The Veronicas, twin Australian sisters. It was nice to share it with Jo and even better when she enjoyed their music too. So here we go, a bit of pop greatness and a great driving song. Great live version.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails