Wednesday 24 March 2021

Your Wednesday Music Medley - 24 March 2021

I had a nice walk this morning to get my day started. I'm just cooling off a bit before my shower. I've also made excellent progress with Shirley by Anne Bronte. I'm quite enjoying it. Not surprising as I've read two of her other books and enjoyed them too.

Before I head up to get ready for the day here is your midweek music medley to help get you through the rest of the week.

Midweek Music Medley - 24 March 2021

1. American singer / songwriter Ava Max - My Head and My Heart (2020).

2. English singer / songwriter Jorja Smith - Blue Lights (2016).

3. American singer / songwriter Lauren Wood - Fallen (1989).

I hope you enjoy. Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe. 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails