Wednesday 1 March 2023

Midweek Music Medley

I was just scrolling through my song lists and realized that I started posting various song selections; Monday Song to Start your Week (Facebook), Midweek Music Medley (This Blog) and Friday Music 3-Pack, back in Jan 2020. I hope some people have enjoyed it a bit. 

On that 'musical' note, here is your Midweek Music Medley for March 01, 2023.

Midweek Music Medley

1. English New Wave band, Thompson Twins - Love on Your Side (1983). Dating myself a bit here, but I enjoyed a concert they gave in Ottawa back in the early '80s. It was great.

2. English synthi - pop band The Style Council - Speak Like a Child (1983).

3. Northern Irish Britpop band The Divine Comedy - Something for the Weekend (1996).

Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails