Wednesday 27 July 2022

Midweek Music Medley

I had a good run this morning. Got it out of the way early before it got too hot. I am now wearing my new hearing aid. Jo and I went out this morning. I got the hearing aid and now I'm breaking it in. Feels a bit strange. Lots of new noises and sounds that I wasn't hearing before. We had a super Greek salad for lunch and will shortly head to Courtenay so I can get my new spectacles and then we'll get a few groceries.

Before we head downtown here is your midweek music medley for Wed 27 Jul 2022.

Midweek Music Medley

1. English pop band Thompson Twins - Don't Mess With Doctor Dream (1985).

2. English New Wave band Spandau Ballet - Musclebound (1981).

3. American New Wave band Blondie - I'm Always Touched By Your Presence Dear (1978).

Enjoy. And we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails