Wednesday 27 April 2022

Midweek Music Medley

So exciting!
How the time passes! I didn't realize it's been a week since my last post. I need to do a reading update, an end month post (shortly), etc. Jo and I have had a nice week. We're enjoying the early season excitement of the Blue Jays. DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE GAME SO DARN EXCITING!!

Bonnie is recovering nicely from her trip to the vet last week to get her teeth cleaned. She had 7 teeth pulled. Poor little girl. Clyde had his done earlier in the month. Today I go for my follow-up trip to the surgeon to check on the status of my hernia ops from 3 weeks ago. I feel ok, still getting the odd twinges. Jo has been wonderful, taking care of us all. 

Here is your Midweek Music Medley for Wed 27 April 2022 to help get you through the rest of the week.

Midweek Music Medley

1. English post - punk band The The - The Beat(en) Generation (1989).

2. English synthpop / post punk band New Order - Be a Rebel (2020).

3. Scottish new wave / pop duo Strawberry Switchblade - Since Yesterday (1984).

Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails