Wednesday 17 November 2021

Midweek Music Medley

Clyde and I are downstairs in the family room while I try to finish The Content Assignment by Holly Roth. This is my 2nd book by her and I'm glad I finally discovered her writing. I will buy more of her books. Just put the kettle on so I can bring Jo up a cup of tea. 🍵🍵

Oh yes. Go CANADA! Top of the CONCACAF World Cup qualifying table. Just keep winning!

In the meantime, here is your midweek music medley.

Midweek Music Medley - Wednesday 17 Nov 2021.

1. English rock band Hawkwind - Quark, Strangeness & Charm (1977)

2. British psychedelic rock band Simon Dupree and the Big Sound - Kites (1967)

3. Welsh rock band Super Furry Animals - Something 4 the Weekend (1996).

Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails