Wednesday 19 May 2021

Your Midweek Music Medley - Wed 19 May 2021

It's been a strange week to say the least. Yesterday the car wouldn't start and I had to boost the battery, so had to cancel Bonnie's vet appointment. Took the car to the garage this morning and now have a new battery. While I'm gone my daughter called from back east very upset due to a wasp problem outside her new apartment. Frustrating not being able to help her. And other things as well that I won't mention. I'm off to a doctor's appointment this afternoon, somewhat nervous about that. Ah well, it's midweek and hoping it's all down hill from here.

Here is your midweek medley to help get through the rest of the week.

Midweek Music Medley - Wed 18 May 21

1. English DJ Joel Corry X MNEK - Head and Heart (2020).

2. English DJ Tim Deluxe (Ft Sam Obernik) - It Just Won't Do (2002).

3. English DJ Digital Farm Animals Ft Karen Harding - Undo My Heart (2020).

Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails