Wednesday 5 May 2021

Your Midweek Music Medley - 5 May 2021

What's up, pup?
A strange night last night. Our female mini-schnauzer, Bonnie, hopped off the bed around 3:30 a.m. and sat in front of the bedroom door. I got up and put her outside. She did what she had to do, returned to the family room and we went back to bed. Two or three minutes later, she sat up again, hopped off the bed and we merrily went off back downstairs and I let her out again. This time I went with her, carrying my jogging head lamp to make sure she was ok. Of course, this time Clyde joined us and Bonnie decided she wanted to play with him a bit. But basically she stood in the back yard looking up at the sky and sort of sampling the air. So back we went to bed again and off she hopped again. I put her back in bed, she hopped off again, so I ignored her. She decided this time just to lie down in her doggie bed and that seemed to be everything. But sort of strange anyway. I wondered if maybe she had heard or sensed something outside and it just unsettled her. 

Of course, now they are quietly sleeping beside me on the couch while I catch up on some reading. Well, Clyde seems to be dreaming about running away from bunnies, but other than that. So.... on to music. Here is your midweek Music medley for the first Wednesday of May 2021.

Midweek Music Medley - Wednesday 5 May 2021

1. American reggae band Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way (1994).


2. British electronic / reggae group Dreadzone - Little Britain (1996).

3. Scottish rock / soul group Love and Money - Strange Kind of Love (1989). 

Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay safe. 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails