Wednesday 26 August 2020

Your Midweek Music Medley

 I'm off to my very first trip of 2020 to the bottle recycling depot. I hope I can get them all in the car. It doesn't open until 9:00 a.m. though so I'm back to bed for a bit. Here is your midweek music medley to help you get over the hump.


1. British pop band Five Star - System Addict (1986).


2. American R&B duo Lion Babe - The Wave (2018).


3. American musical vocal group Sister Sledge - Thinking of You (1984).

Enjoy the rest of your week.

2 comments:

  1. Any frustration due to exams?? no worries, we are here to provide you best assignment services at cheap cost. Prime assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this post. excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information. I am really impressed by it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails